Anyounghasehyooo! (This is my attempt at saying hello - none of the Korean spelling in my posts will be correct, ever.)
I have many cool pics 4 u! The last few days I've been doing lots of socializing, shopping and eating. We went out for Haejung Gook last night which
translates to "hangover soup," it's a good thing I'm not vegetarian
because the dish is literally pork spine in broth. You use chop sticks to
awkwardly scrape the meat off the bone then add it to your broth and rice. We followed that with beers at Wa
Bar, Sesh's local spot, where I met 100 more new fun friends (you've all been replaced).
Today I went
exploring downtown armed with my camera and a load of Korean Won. Shopping under the subway in really cheap and amazing but I managed to walk away with just one pair of shoes, sunglasses, and some cat ears - money well spent.
Korean buildings are covered virtually from top to bottom in colourful writing, it looks fantastic.
I don't know what these neon doorways lead to just yet, but I plan to find out. I'm afraid it will be a hostess bar or love hotel but am hoping for a noraebang (karaoke bar).
I've been waking up progressively earlier every day (delayed jet lag?) - Sesh is sleeeepy.
This is the cat fight I was telling you about.
Ass-muncher!
TKO
As a lone traveler I feel less embarrassed by selfies. KIMCHI!
Beauty in Sash's back alley.
OMG. THEY'RE HAVING A FIRE...sale.
2500000 hair bobbles please.
Korean school girl.
LOTTA YOUNG?! GET IT
Dongseongno Street
Really enjoying my lone travels, it suits me better than I could've imagined.
Going for my first big night out in Daegu on Friday, then Burning Man Saturday. Sash and I are officially booking our trip to Tokyo from Thurs - Sunday next week - SO MUCH TO LOOK FORWARD TO! xoro





No comments:
Post a Comment