Thursday, September 20, 2012

There is no such thing as an ordinary cat.



Today was the final day with our two stupid babies, Cat and Doug, the most disrespectful room-mates I've ever had. JUST KIDDING, we loved them. The way you still love your babies even though you have to take turns getting up every 2 hours to stop them from crying throughout the night and they destroy everything nice you own. What we learned from the experience is that copious amounts of playtime is the only thing that stops Cat from meowing. And that there is nothing a cat can do to make me truly hate it. I miss those weirdo Korean cats already!!! They made my trip to Daegu even more memorable, and I'll never forget my time here with three crazy cats. 

Sending these cats out photo montage-style, aw yeah. 



No attention and no ribbon make Cat something something.
 
Go crazy?

DON'T MIND IF I DO!

Boop.


Note the ribbon says "Pizza School" - Sesh's fav pizza spot with cheese-stuffed crust.
 

"I have the cutest face ever."


Cat loves me.

Doug THINKS he's a fierce predator...LOL

Kitty cuddles!

No comments:

Post a Comment